Notes and pledges regarding mobility guided tours
Thank you for participating in the mobility guided tour (hereinafter referred to as the tour).
agree button to proceed to the reservation form.
(About tour operations)
- ・If the weather forecast predicts rain, the tour will be canceled. (In that case, we will contact you by email in advance.)
- ・The tour may be canceled due to breakdown etc. (In that case, we will contact you by text email or phone.)
- ・Leaving the group after the tour has started is not permitted.
- ・If the weather deteriorates during the tour, such as rain, the tour will be canceled. A full refund will be given if the Rodem is returned to the point of departure.
- ・If the staff is unable to respond due to unavoidable circumstances, the tour may be canceled. (In that case, we will contact you by text email or phone.)
- ・Persons who are under the influence of alcohol are not allowed to participate in the tour.
- ・Load capacity is 150kg.
- ・Persons 16 years or older may ride alone.
- ・Persons aged 10 to under 16 may ride alone, but must be accompanied and supervised by a guardian.
- ・Those under 10 years old can participate if accompanied by a guardian.
When riding with a child, a parent or guardian is responsible for driving the vehicle.
- ・Due to the structure of the vehicle, you will be seated astride a chair, so please use your own judgment regarding clothing when riding.
*Please refrain from riding in tight skirts, miniskirts, or kimonos.
- ・There is no rain protection for mobility.
- ・Please be careful about safety when operating the experience.
- ・During the tour, overtaking staff or other vehicles running in front of you is prohibited.
- ・Please refrain from driving on the road.
- ・Please refrain from driving on unstable roads such as gravel roads.
- ・Please refrain from driving while the vehicle is running (using a tablet, eating or drinking, etc.)
- ・Please take photos when the vehicle is stopped.
- ・Please be sure to follow the staff's instructions during the tour. If the guide deems it dangerous, such as not following the guide's instructions during the tour, the tour will be canceled. There will be no refund of the tour fee in that case.
- ・Please answer the questionnaire at the end of the tour.
(Pledge regarding mobility guided tours)
- ・I have confirmed, understood, and consented to the above notes.
- ・I agree that compensation for all accidents that may occur during the tour (including death, residual disability, injury, property/personnel accidents) will be covered only by the insurance attached to the mobility vehicle, and I will not be liable for anything that exceeds the scope of the insurance. does not hold the business operator responsible in any way.